About Me

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About me


I have 4 beautiful children of my own, three boys and one girl! I have been at home with them for the past 3 1/2 years. During that time I have truly found what I love to do...Photography! I love working with people and doing something I love at the same time. I am self taught and I love what I do. I love to show the inner beauty of people through my images by capturing unique moments. My favorite subjects are infants and children. Their innocence and curiosity captivate me. I love to see their shyness, curiosity, silly faces, frowns and laughter. I work hard to make a connection with them to get amazing shots. I am NOT a traditional photographer. I try to make each session relaxed, simple, NATURAL and fun. I want to see the REAL you and that to be portrayed in your photographs. Who you are-a reflection of the feelings and emotions at that time. I use natural light from inside your home or an outdoor location.

No comments: